Session 5 – Wellness
Click on the resources to access the resource. Links will either take you to a video or something to read online or enable you to download handouts or readings. Congregational participants should read or view all resources before the session for which they are listed and respond to the reflection questions in a journal which they should bring with them. Retreat participants will cover all the resource material through presentations at the retreat, but will also engage the reflection questions in regular online witnessing groups with a facilitator.
Wellness: Mind/Body/Spirit, Stress, Hope, Gratitude, Living an Undivided Life
Reflection Questions for Journaling:
- How do I feel about the integrated model of mind/body/soul?
- What’s my current experience of my physical health?
- How do I feel about myself in terms of the six dimensions of wellness?
- What’s my current experience of my emotional health?
- What’s my experience of emotional health being connected to my physical health?
- How do I feel about the results of my life stress inventory and Holmes-Rahe scale results?
- What’s my experience of Hope and hopelessness?
- How do I feel about my hope scale results?
- What’s my experience of Gratitude?