Topics: Forgiving Self, Forgiving Others, Grievance Stories, Unforgiveable?
Creating Grievance Stories link: http://youtu.be/pbBfgzc-BlM
Bishop Desmond Tutu’s Global Forgiveness Challenge
Reflection Questions for Journaling:
- How do I feel about the difference between guilt and shame?
- How do I experience guilt?
- How do I experience shame?
- How I have hurt others in ways that still bother me at a deep level?
- What, if anything, is preventing my honest reckoning?
- Is it more difficult for me to forgive or to ask forgiveness?
- What are my grievance stories and how do they make me feel?
- How do I withhold forgiveness from myself?
- How do I feel about the idea that there is nothing that is unforgiveable?